Tuesday 22 October 2013

No work bro

Man sometimes you just hate yourself from procrastinating. You know its bad yet you do it again, and again and again. When your just about to start work your like ' oh yea why not watch a lil bit of that read a lil bit of this.' It just keeps leading on and on, when you procrastinate you want to do something, but you don't take action that is in alignment with that thought. You become conflicted within. Sometimes I would watch those motivational videos and be inspired by the spur of the moment. Your like oh just look how successful those people are, then deep inside later on your like man its probably to hard to reach their level. Look at them, then look back at you. Its weird how we at times fear we are going to fail, when we haven't even tried.Weird mentality isn't it.

When people say 'just do want you like for your profession' I wished I knew what I liked. I wished I had some sort of passion at this stage of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin